Animal effluent and waste, and associated disposal issues, are becoming an increasing focus for rural industry bodies and government agencies. Farmers and operators are now increasingly faced with the need to capture the value of nutrients, reduce water usage, and minimise the disposal of effluent into waterways and the environment.
Whether you work with animals – livestock and abattoirs – or in food production, processing and associated industries, you are probably dealing with the same inter-related issues of effluent disposal and odour management.
- odour from intensive farming activities increasingly lead to many problems for farmers including complaints from neighbours, local councils, EPA and industry bodies
- piggeries, dairies, poultry farms or feedlots suffer from image problems with every encroaching urban community
- effluent discharge into waterways is being increasingly regulated
- the inherent nutrient value in effluent and water usage regulation, encourages the treatment and reuse of effluent via irrigation.
It is important to use the right approach to restore your management systems to good health and keep them healthy. Solutions need not be complex or difficult to implement.
Insight Environmental will work alongside you to diagnose the cause, provide advice, specialist products from our Qweller range and the necessary support to solve your immediate problems and then help you maintain all parts of your effluent management system in optimal health.
- neutralise odours
- help capture and use the nutrient value of your effluent
- achieve and maintain optimal effluent treatment system performance
- reduce the effort to maintain pond systems
- reduce hard-crusting and suspended solids in ponds
- lower BOD and COD in line with EPA and other government guidelines
- increase the efficiency and extend the life expectancy of ponds and other infrastructure, reducing the need for capital expenditure
- reduce labour and maintenance costs
- reduce unwanted attention and pressure from neighbours, environmental groups and councils.
Call us now to enquire or purchase. We run a call in system as each issue is unique to you. In this call our specialist consultant will find out which product, or combination, is best suited to your needs. Click the number at the top of the screen to get our number. If it's not convenient right now, fill in a contact form and we'll phone at a time to suit you or send us an email. We’re here to help.
Solve your problems with a long term solution: Call us now!