Government agencies have a broad range of responsibilities and they have to deal with a wide range of waste management issues in an equally diverse range of situations.
- Councils deal with sewer and treatment plant odours, grease and fat build up, plant operating issues and sewer spills
- National Park waste systems suffer odour and health issues during peak seasons
- Leisure parks and educational centres have health and safety concerns
- Detention/correction centres waste treatment failures are a sensitive issue
- Remote communities suffer delays and systems left untreated lead to health concerns and costly repairs.
Many different wastewater management systems are used by Government facilities - from pit toilets, conventional septic systems through to increasing sophisticated systems at council waste treatment plants. However, the basic principles of operation are the same – as are the causes of problems.
Fluctuations in visitor numbers or workforce place heavy and fluctuating loads on wastewater systems. Combined with grease and fats from catering facilities, and the heavy use of cleaners and sanitisers, wastewater management system efficiency can easily be compromised.
The first signs are offensive odours then blockages and ultimately out of specification discharges - and in the broad scope of government activities, few areas draw such an immediate response from the community as foul odour and unhygienic facilities.
An effective waste management system relies on organic processes to function properly and these processes at times require a boost to get things back on track.
We'll work alongside you to diagnose the cause, provide advice, specialist products from our Ecocare range and the necessary support to solve your immediate problems and then help you maintain all parts of your waste management system in optimal health.
We will ensure our solution:
- destroys odours and dissolves blockages
- achieves and maintains optimal system performance
- saves you time and money on labour, repairs and maintenance
- minimises disruption for visitors and clients
- extends the life of existing infrastructure and enables your waste system to cope with seasonal fluctuations in load
- keeps you within EPA and other health and environmental guidelines
- minimises OHS risks and creates a safe, healthy and pleasant environment for the community and government personnel.
Call us now to enquire or purchase. We run a call in system as each issue is unique to you. In this call our specialist consultants will find out which product, or combination, is best suited to your needs. Click the number at the top of the screen to get our number. If it's not convenient right now, fill in a contact form and we'll phone at a time to suit you or send us an email. We’re here to help.
Solve your problems with a long term solution: Call us now!