Insight Culture Cell
The Insight Culture Cell is a compact system programmed to cultivate large quantities of bacteria on-site for plants in need of start up or for improving the biological processes.
The Insight Culture Cell produces specific microorganisms ready to dose into a system. It is a self contained unit delivered to site pre-programmed for site specific needs and provides continuous or periodic dosing – whichever suit the site conditions. All you need in addition to the Cell is a pressurised water supply and a power source.
- municipal and industrial wastewater plants (seeding and augmentation)
- effluent ponds
- pre-treatment of waste streams
What is it used for?
The Culture Cell propagates and doses bacteria for:
- wastewater pre-treatment and removal of BOD
- repopulating a system that is depleted of bacteria
- removal of H2S
- reduction of cellulose and aids solids management
- reduction of grease and fats
- ammonia/nitrite removal
- reduction of Nitrate levels
- hydrocarbon digestion
- customised solutions for plant maintenance problems
Reasons our clients use the Insight Culture Cell
- exceptionally cost effective
- enhances plant efficiency
- compensates for waste treatment plant load variations
- avoids or defers expensive plant expansion and upgrades.
- safe and easy to use
- delivered pre-programmed and ready for use
- runs unattended
- designed and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions
Call us now to enquire or purchase. We run a call in system as each issue is unique to you. In this call our specialist consultant will find out which product, or combination, is best suited to your needs. Click the number at the top of the screen to get our number. If it's not convenient right now, fill in a contact form and we'll phone at a time to suit you or send us an email. We’re here to help.
Solve your problems with a long term solution. Call us now!