The most widely used product in the Ecocare range, Ecocare Activator is a multifunctional product formulated to provide a fast, effective and environmentally responsible solution to the interrelated issues of waste management, odour control and cleaning.
What is Ecocare Activator?
Ecocare Activator is a blend of natural ingredients and biological stimulants that combine to kill odours on contact, cut through grease, fat and grime, break down solids and condition and maintain a healthy bacterial balance - ensuring the effective and efficient breakdown of waste.
Why use Ecocare Activator?
Using Ecocare Activator has many benefits including:
- restores system efficiency and prevents future problems
- destroys odours at the source and prevents from returning
- dissolves blockages
- reduction of BOD’s and suspended solids
- reduces system maintenance
- compensates for use of harsh chemicals and sanitizers
- cleaning capabilities enhance not hinder performance of waste systems
- cost effective
- non toxic and biodegradable
- quick and easy application
- creates a safe, healthy environment
- Australian made
Where is Ecocare Activator used?
Ecocare Activator is used to treat waste issues in:
- septic and on-site treatment systems ( AWTS)
- domestic grease traps and greywater systems
- rubble/leach drains and trenches
- wastewater treatment plants
- sewer pump stations
- irrigation lines
- effluent ponds
What can you use Ecocare Activator for?
Ecocare Activator is extremely useful and effective at
- odour control
- waste breakdown
- general cleaning
- commercial cleaning
Ecocare Activator is supplied as a liquid concentrate in 2, 5, 10, 20 and 200 litre containers.
Application rates are dependent on a number of factors and we will advise you of the most suitable size for your needs. For more severe or complex situations Ecocare Activator is used in conjunction with one or more of our range of specialist culture range. For example Ecocare Culture GF for treating major issues with grease, oils and fats and Ecocare Culture AB for treating general organic waste, helping to reduce biological oxygen demand and suspended solids in wastewater.
Call us now to enquire or purchase. We run a call in system as each issue is unique to you. In this call our specialist consultant will find out which product, or combination, is best suited to your needs. Click the number at the top of the screen to get our number. If it's not convenient right now, fill in a contact form and we'll phone at a time to suit you or send us an email. We’re here to help.
Solve your problems with a long term solution. Call us now!