Ecocare Culture Ce
What is Ecocare Culture Ce?
Ecocare Culture Ce is a bacterial product designed to enhance the biomass and accelerates the decomposition of the organic solids including cellulose. Ecocare Culture Ce is useful in a wide range of applications where vegetable matter occurs.
Ecocare Culture Ce is made of Class 1 bacteria (types used in foods) and is a safe product.
Why use Ecocare Culture Ce?
Ecocare Culture Ce has many benefits including:
- Improving solids management
- Rapid re-establishment of plant operations
- Additional service of Insight Environmental consulting advice to ensure parameters are evaluated and product is applied correctly
Where is Ecocare Culture Ce used?
Ecocare Culture Ce can be used to treat waste issues in:
- Waste water treatment plants
What can you use Ecocare Culture Ce for?
Ecocare Culture Ce is extremely useful and is effective at:
- Restoring water conditions that are high in cellulose
- Seeding systems that have suffered shock loading disruptions
- Treating waste water with filamentus/norcadia foams
Ecocare Culture Ce is supplied as a liquid concentrate in 10, 20 or 200 litre containers.
Dosage rates are dependent on a number of factors. We will advise you of the quantities required for your particular situation and provide tailored instructions.
Call us now to enquire or purchase. We run a call in system as each issue is unique to you. In this call our specialist consultant will find out which product, or combination, is best suited to your needs. Click the number at the top of the screen to get our number. If it's not convenient right now, fill in a contact form and we'll phone at a time to suit you or send us an email. We’re here to help.
Solve your problems with a long term solution. Call us now!