- Immediate reduction of ammonia allowing for stabilisation of nitrification processes.
- Reduces total nitrogen in effluent by breaking down ammonia and nitrites.
- Unique combination of microorganisms and bacteria for targeting ammonia and nitrites.
- Thrives in a variety of water conditions including ranging oxygen and pH levels.
- Use with aeration and intermittent aeration systems.
- Unaffected by system shocks or variable loading.
What is Ecocare Nitro-Plus?
Ecocare Nitro-Plus, a breakthrough in total nitrogen removal, provides extremophiles (microorganisms that thrive in extreme conditions) and bacteria that target ammonia and nitrites. The unique microorganisms found in Ecocare Nitro-Plus allow the product to work efficiently in a wide range of conditions. Ecocare Nitro-Plus is able to metabolise ammonia in a single step outside of the nitrification cycle, stabilising conditions and allowing conventional nitrifiers to re-establish.
Ecocare Nitro-Plus is recommended for use in waste systems with intermittent or full aeration. Operators and technicians with systems that are affected by sudden spikes or continually high waste indicators can expect great results through bio-remediation with our novel combination of nitrifiers and archaea.
Ecocare Nitro-Plus is made up of low risk, Group 1 bacterial species and is a safe product.
Where can I use Ecocare Nitro-Plus?
The nitrification process is sensitive to changes in wastewater conditions and requires specific loadings in order to be effective. When conditions are disturbed by environmental changes (e.g. temperature, toxicity, aeration) the nitrifying bacteria populations can be significantly impacted causing increasing nitrogen levels in treatment plants and pond systems. Previous methods available for re-stabilising the system are time-consuming, and require expensive adjustments that can cause problems with the bio-equilibrium of the plant.
Thankfully Ecocare Nitro-Plus is now available to eliminate the need for costly and potentially damaging changes. By simply boosting the biological population and variety within waste systems, ammonia is immediately broken down and nitrification processes are allowed to restabilise, leading to a more robust treatment process that provides benefits in various other parts of treatment.
The Benefits of Ecocare Nitro-Plus
- Effectively reduce total nitrogen concentrations
- Starts working immediately to break down ammonia
- Recover and stabilise nitrification processes
- Create a more robust system and maintain nitrification processes over a wider range of conditions
- Reduce ammonia bleed through
- Reduce chlorine consumption
- Safe and easy to use
Ecocare Nitro-Plus is supplied as a liquid concentrate in I litre containers.
Dosage rates are dependent on a number of factors. We will advise you of the quantities required for your particular situation and provide tailored instructions.
Call us now to enquire or purchase. We run a call in system as each issue is unique to you. In this call our specialist consultant will find out which product, or combination, is best suited to your needs. Click the number at the top of the screen to get our number. If it's not convenient right now, fill in a contact form and we'll phone at a time to suit you or send us an email. We’re here to help.
Solve your problems with a long term solution. Call us now!